>Download Telenovelas For Free

>For those of you who are as obsessed with Latin American telenovelas as I am (they are the reason why I became a scholar of Hispanic Studies), here is a great site where you can download all of your favorite telenovelas for free:

Todo telenovelas: descarga directa

The selection is amazing. I can’t wait to show some of my favorite telenovelas to my students in the next semester’s Spanish Conversation class.

68 thoughts on “>Download Telenovelas For Free

1. >hey can u find out where i can download telenovelas with english subtitles in rapidshare?please help.my email is aliff666@gmail.com

• Larissa Espera on said:

hey! thank you SO much for posting this! you’re amazing!
      i am learning spanish. do you know here i can find corazon salvaje (1993) with english or spanish subtitles?? thank you so much!!!

2. >Sorry, I have no idea where to find subtitled telenovelas. Good luck in your search!

3. >Thank you SO MUCH for posting this site Clarissa!! which one do you recommand by the way? I started donwloading Soy tu dueña now..

4. >i would like to know too, please. thank you. (deliccate at hotmail dot com)

5. >I'm loading Corazon salvaje 2009. It's a beautifully made remake of a classic historical telenovela. The actor who plays the main part is stunningly good looking.I also love the Colombian La costena y el cachaco. It's funny and really lovely.For those who like Brazilian telenovelas, Dona Beija is totally the best. It's very beautifully made (also historical) and has a very original plot

6. >I want to rewatch again la picara sonadora and a few telenovelas, I arrived here, thanks for sharing that links even I don't understand hispanic :p

7. >hi can someone help find how to download telenovelas you can email me on lidovico@hotmail.com

8. >can you put el capo from colombia

9. edna on said:

hi my name is edna, i love dis telenovela so much, EL NOMBRE DEL AMOR and need to download it, can u help me.

10. Guys, all I can give you is this link: http://www.centraldetelenovelas.com/. You neeed to go there and look for your telenovelas.

I don’t put them online, I just provide a link to be helpful, that’s all. All queries and suggestions should be addressed to the authors of the site I just linked to.

11. Muchas, pero muchas gracias!

12. Esther on said:

Hi.I’d like to know if u can send me a full summary of pobre diabla (daniela) in english.Thanx

13. Anonymous on said:

ola clarissa,

14. Anonymous on said:

i want to download a telenovela and i cant i dont know how to do it. Can someone tell me ?

15. jesse aceves on said:

ya no se puede a bajar la telenovelas de cuidado con el angel

16. Paul on said:

My dear,
    Please help me download the 15 Most popular telenovelas, including DONA BEIJA (In English or French version).
    Thanks,
    Paul

• I’m sorry, I don’t help anybody download anything. I just provided the link for people’s use. The linked website has nothing whatsoever to do with me.

Dona Beija is the best telenovela ever, though.

17. Paul on said:

Dona Beija is my best telenovela. I lost it sometime back, and now I don’t know how to download it. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks

18. Anonymous on said:

what is the essence of providing a link without coaching how to download from the links

19. where can I find ‘maria de los angeles’ 1997 ?

20. Adewale Jeleel on said:

please do u have any alternative web to http://www.centraldetelenovelas.com/ the file i want to download has been removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.

21. richie rich on said:

do u knw where i can download dis telenovela “La Que No Podia Amar”

22. Anonymous on said:

rosa diamante?

23. I want to download the the telenovela la viuda joven (black widow)

24. samolo on said:

is there any english subtitles for Abrazame muy fuerte?

25. rika on said:

ahh im too late..i cant download from the site..mostly files has been removed..n they put tht new way to download on megatelenovelas.blogspot in their homepage but i cant c the blog because its invitation only..haisss my bad luck..

26. hello dear , i have a request please can u telle me how can i download the telenovela ‘la loba ‘ i like it sooo much specially the lead actor is so handsome ^^ . i am waiting for your answer and thank’s

27. naeema on said:

Hello can you please tell me where can I download telenovelas please??

28. Chizzaq Essaquinora on said:

Can you please assist me to download shelter of love? This is a good job. Would like to join your Spanish classes.

29. Anonymous on said:

Hi I love novelas 2 my fav. Actors are decaf evora victoria ruffo erika buenfil

30. ruth moore on said:

please i want to download corazon indomable and class 460 but it can so help me

31. Pls which site can I download precious rose and rafaela

32. Anonymous on said:

please where can i download precious rose and los herederos del monte
    with subtitle or the English version

33. Anonymous on said:

Pls which site can i download Rosa Diamante and Los Herederos del Monte English version or the Spanish with subtitles

34. Anonymous on said:

Please Clarissa can you give me a link so I can download Precious Rose. I’d very grateful and happy if you can help

35. Anonymous on said:

how can I download precious rose

36. dhaniel on said:

please make english subtitle for EMPERATRIZ please please please

37. lovee on said:

hey clarrisa,do you know where i can get made in cartagena of 2012………thanks

38. Ains on said:

Hi there! Do you know where can i download por tu amor (maria del cieli) with english sub or tagalog. Thanks.

39. angelicales sharma on said:

Hey clarisa i need to download la que no podia amar where can i find it and i wish it is tra in english subtitles plzz

40. manoils on said:

Please where can I download cruel love with english subtitles. Please I do need the link, thank u.

41. Rosemary on said:

please do you know how i can download the telenovela”the woman of my life”?

42. Anonymous on said:

hi. please clarissa. can u please show me how to download a movie from this site. i would like to download what life took from me

43. Anonymous on said:

i would like to download what life took from me

44. Please where can I download la casa de al lado online free with english subtitles

45. fiifii on said:

Can anyone help me find a link where I can watch avenida brasil with english subs. Ive been searching with no luck at all and I’m in desperate need to watch it. PLEASE HELP!!

46. Anonymous on said:

i want to download What life took from me

47. Please can I have the link of where to download Beautiful But Unlucky(Bella Calamides)

48. rachelle on said:

hi there .can someone tell me where can I download telenovelas,

49. nneka on said: