Download Telenovelas For Free

For those of you who are as obsessed with Latin American telenovelas as I am (they are the reason why I became a scholar of Hispanic Studies), here is a great site where you can download all of your favorite telenovelas for free.

The selection is very good. I can’t wait to show some of my favorite telenovelas to my students in the next semester’s Spanish Conversation class.

Here is another link to download telenovelas.

70 thoughts on “Download Telenovelas For Free

Comment navigation

1. >hey can u find out where i can download telenovelas with english subtitles in rapidshare?please help.my email is aliff666@gmail.com

• Larissa Espera on said:

hey! thank you SO much for posting this! you’re amazing!
      i am learning spanish. do you know here i can find corazon salvaje (1993) with english or spanish subtitles?? thank you so much!!!

2. >Sorry, I have no idea where to find subtitled telenovelas. Good luck in your search!

3. >Thank you SO MUCH for posting this site Clarissa!! which one do you recommand by the way? I started donwloading Soy tu dueña now..

4. >i would like to know too, please. thank you. (deliccate at hotmail dot com)

5. >I'm loading Corazon salvaje 2009. It's a beautifully made remake of a classic historical telenovela. The actor who plays the main part is stunningly good looking.I also love the Colombian La costena y el cachaco. It's funny and really lovely.For those who like Brazilian telenovelas, Dona Beija is totally the best. It's very beautifully made (also historical) and has a very original plot

6. >I want to rewatch again la picara sonadora and a few telenovelas, I arrived here, thanks for sharing that links even I don't understand hispanic :p

7. >hi can someone help find how to download telenovelas you can email me on lidovico@hotmail.com

8. >can you put el capo from colombia

9. edna on said:

hi my name is edna, i love dis telenovela so much, EL NOMBRE DEL AMOR and need to download it, can u help me.

10. Guys, all I can give you is this link: http://www.centraldetelenovelas.com/. You neeed to go there and look for your telenovelas.

I don’t put them online, I just provide a link to be helpful, that’s all. All queries and suggestions should be addressed to the authors of the site I just linked to.

11. Muchas, pero muchas gracias!

12. Esther on said:

Hi.I’d like to know if u can send me a full summary of pobre diabla (daniela) in english.Thanx

13. Anonymous on said:

ola clarissa,

14. Anonymous on said:

i want to download a telenovela and i cant i dont know how to do it. Can someone tell me ?

15. jesse aceves on said:

ya no se puede a bajar la telenovelas de cuidado con el angel

16. Paul on said:

My dear,
    Please help me download the 15 Most popular telenovelas, including DONA BEIJA (In English or French version).
    Thanks,
    Paul

• I’m sorry, I don’t help anybody download anything. I just provided the link for people’s use. The linked website has nothing whatsoever to do with me.

Dona Beija is the best telenovela ever, though.

17. Paul on said:

Dona Beija is my best telenovela. I lost it sometime back, and now I don’t know how to download it. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks

18. Anonymous on said:

what is the essence of providing a link without coaching how to download from the links

19. where can I find ‘maria de los angeles’ 1997 ?

20. Adewale Jeleel on said:

please do u have any alternative web to http://www.centraldetelenovelas.com/ the file i want to download has been removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.

21. richie rich on said:

do u knw where i can download dis telenovela “La Que No Podia Amar”

22. Anonymous on said:

rosa diamante?

23. I want to download the the telenovela la viuda joven (black widow)

24. samolo on said:

is there any english subtitles for Abrazame muy fuerte?

25. rika on said:

ahh im too late..i cant download from the site..mostly files has been removed..n they put tht new way to download on megatelenovelas.blogspot in their homepage but i cant c the blog because its invitation only..haisss my bad luck..

26. hello dear , i have a request please can u telle me how can i download the telenovela ‘la loba ‘ i like it sooo much specially the lead actor is so handsome ^^ . i am waiting for your answer and thank’s

27. naeema on said:

Hello can you please tell me where can I download telenovelas please??

28. Chizzaq Essaquinora on said:

Can you please assist me to download shelter of love? This is a good job. Would like to join your Spanish classes.

29. Anonymous on said:

Hi I love novelas 2 my fav. Actors are decaf evora victoria ruffo erika buenfil

30. ruth moore on said:

please i want to download corazon indomable and class 460 but it can so help me

31. Pls which site can I download precious rose and rafaela

32. Anonymous on said:

please where can i download precious rose and los herederos del monte
    with subtitle or the English version

33. Anonymous on said:

Pls which site can i download Rosa Diamante and Los Herederos del Monte English version or the Spanish with subtitles

34. Anonymous on said:

Please Clarissa can you give me a link so I can download Precious Rose. I’d very grateful and happy if you can help

35. Anonymous on said:

how can I download precious rose

36. dhaniel on said:

please make english subtitle for EMPERATRIZ please please please

37. lovee on said:

hey clarrisa,do you know where i can get made in cartagena of 2012………thanks

38. Ains on said:

Hi there! Do you know where can i download por tu amor (maria del cieli) with english sub or tagalog. Thanks.

39. angelicales sharma on said:

Hey clarisa i need to download la que no podia amar where can i find it and i wish it is tra in english subtitles plzz

40. manoils on said:

Please where can I download cruel love with english subtitles. Please I do need the link, thank u.

41. Rosemary on said:

please do you know how i can download the telenovela”the woman of my life”?

42. Anonymous on said:

hi. please clarissa. can u please show me how to download a movie from this site. i would like to download what life took from me

43. Anonymous on said:

i would like to download what life took from me

44. Please where can I download la casa de al lado online free with english subtitles

45. fiifii on said:

Can anyone help me find a link where I can watch avenida brasil with english subs. Ive been searching with no luck at all and I’m in desperate need to watch it. PLEASE HELP!!

46. Anonymous on said:

i want to download What life took from me

47. Please can I have the link of where to download Beautiful But Unlucky(Bella Calamides)

48. rachelle on said:

hi there .can someone tell me where can I download telenovelas,

49. nneka on said: