My current definition of bliss is:
- turning on the computer in the morning and discovering that not a single new email has arrived in my work mailbox;
- having enough time to sort my teas and organize my pantry;
- knowing that for the first time in my life I have all the New Year’s gifts prepared ahead of time;
- lying on my new bed with a mask on my face and a juice by my side, reading a book, taking notes, and watching old movies on my computer;
- receiving secondary sources for my new article;
- having a lot of time to read for pleasure;
- realizing that I won’t have to teach 4 courses ever again.