Men who are sexually attracted to heavy women are more numerous than we’re led to believe, Camile Dodero writes, and that has important implications both for our understanding of male sexuality and for our ongoing conversation about weight and desire.
Many heavy women do have painful stories of men who were quite happy to fuck them in private but refuse to date them in public.
George W. Bush won’t be at Ground Zero with President Obama Thursday in part because he feels his team is getting short shrift in the decade-long manhunt for Osama Bin Laden. “[Bush] viewed this as an Obama victory lap,” a highly-placed source told the Daily News Wednesday.Obama gave no credit whatsoever to the intelligence infrastructure the Bush administration set up that is being hailed from the left and right as setting in motion the operation that got Bin Laden. It rubbed Bush the wrong way.”
Mwaaa, mwaaa, Mommy, he took my toy! Mwaaaaa!
8. If you hear that somebody has been sexually assaulted, immediately inquire what the victim was wearing and whether she had been drinking prior to being assaulted. For extra points, tell everybody about this article you read that suggested that women who dressed provocatively and went out alone attracted rapists.
9. If a woman says she is a feminist, tell her that she doesn’t look like a lesbian. For extra points, ask her what made her hate men so much.
10. Refer to your female colleagues as “girls.” For extra points, address them as “sweetie” or “honey.”
11. If your female co-worker disagrees with you about anything, ask her if it’s her time of the month. For extra points, inform everybody around that she is sensitive today and shouldn’t be approached.
12. Tell women that you are afraid to express yourself honestly because they might get emotional. For extra points, always bring a pack of Kleenex into meetings and distribute them to your female colleagues.
13. If a woman begins to say something, interrupt her and finish her thought. For extra points, tell her that you are just trying to help.
14. Inform everybody that as a result of evolution, women are monogamous because they need to snag and retain a provider and men are polygamous because they need to spread the seed. For extra points, distribute articles and blog posts on the subject to everybody you know.
15. Keep telling everybody you meet that you are a real gentleman, which is why you always open doors for women and offer them the best seat. For extra points, make a big show of rushing to open a door for a woman.
16. Tell everybody that women are the better half of humanity, which is why they need to be sheltered and protected from life’s troubles by men. For extra points, give examples from your personal life demonstrating your credentials as a savior of damsels in distress.
17. If a female co-worker tells you she is pregnant, roll your eyes and tell everybody that you know this would happen. For extra points, walk around looking all dejected and share with everybody how worried you are about the pregnant colleague’s incapacity to perform her duties correctly.
18. If a woman you know is planning to give birth, ask her about the method of delivery she chose. Criticize her choice and explain to her how she is wrong and how her method is dangerous to her and the baby. For extra points, send her information on other delivery options.
19. If you see a pregnant woman, stop her and give her advice as to what she should or shouldn’t eat or drink during her pregnancy. For extra points, berate her for not taking good care of her unborn baby.
20. If a woman gets promoted, is awarded tenure or finds a great job, say “Well, we all know why that happened.” For extra points, tell everybody how you will never get a similar promotion or find such a good job because nowadays men get passed over in favor of women because everybody is afraid of the PC police.