From a Ukrainian website:
Time management strategies were invented by people who don’t need them for people who are incapable of using them.
Today, I have the following tasks:
3. Two syllabi, one of which is a new preparation.
4. Photocopying texts for the next semester and placing them on BB.
5. Adding 300 words to my MLA talk.
6. Grading at least 6 final essays.
7. Folding laundry.
8. Quality time with family.
The pedicurist always says, “I prefer to work with your sister. She talks to me.” Today she’ll have to work in silence again, unfortunately.