— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) May 23, 2019
In the post, Kassam said that men can’t be women. Which is what everybody believed until 11 seconds ago. And which is what 99% of the world’s population still believes now. The other 1% also believes it but is pretending not to out of kindness.
In any case, it is scary that FB is so aggressively imposing a very elitist, very minority belief common only among the richest, most pampered consumers on the planet. This is authoritarianism and not the meaningless news that Trump declassified the intel on the creators of the Russia hoax. The ban took place on election day in the UK, which is clearly an attempt on FB’s part to subvert democracy. Yet nobody gives a crap.
And yeah, I’m sure Kassam is not a nice person. But we are, so this will never happen to us.