Here’s what I want:
- An immediate end to all lockdowns.
- An immediate reopening of all schools.
- An immediate end to all mask mandates. People who are nervous should absolutely self-isolate, home-school and / or wear masks. It’s the mandates, not the actual self-isolation and mask-wearing that I oppose.
- A swift and complete repudiation of the BLM and the “defund the police” rhetoric.
- No new wars.
- Withdrawal of troops.
- More peace deals in the Middle East.
- Abolishing the carried interest tax loophole.
- An immediate end to all ideological indoctrination in any institution that receives federal funding.
- A break-up of Facebook.
- Mandatory E-verify to end worker exploitation.
- Strong legislation that makes it impossible for social media to censor or impose ideology.
- An abolition of birth tourism.
- The wall.
- Ending the habit of messing with Latin America, including in the form of sucking out all of the most productive and entrepreneurial parts of labor through illegal immigration.
- An end to the “existential threat” rhetoric.
- Retaining the child tax credit from the Trump tax cuts.
Obviously, I won’t get all of this from either candidate. But it’s clear which one at least somewhat goes in that direction and which is going in the opposite one.