Mending Rifts

Yes, the wokesters have totally found humility and are ready to start bringing us together and mending the rifts immediately:

They will now have the perfect excuse to persecute anybody who hasn’t been cheering them loudly enough to the ends of the earth.

Do you feel the warm glow of togetherness? I sure do.

5 thoughts on “Mending Rifts”

  1. If the Democrats were smart, they would ask themselves how they could get these “evil” Trump supports to vote Democrat. But no, they want to be “on the right side of history.” Moreover, they haven’t figured out that demonizing the voters on other the side isn’t a winning strategy. It’s like they don’t actually care about winning at all.

    Like

    1. “they would ask themselves how they could get these “evil” Trump supports to vote Democrat… It’s like they don’t actually care about winning at all.”

      Au contraire. Authoritarian regimes work on coercion, they don’t care a fig about convincing anybody of anything except to sit down, shut up, and be very, very quiet.

      Liked by 1 person

    2. Actually you want to win by the smallest margin possible so as to maximize benefits for your supporters. Bigger coalitions mean more people to divide the spoils with. A politician who is very popular with 60% of the electorate will beat one who is moderately popular with 80%.

      Convincing 55% of the electorate they are wonderful and deserve all the goodies while the other 45% are evil and deserve nothing is totally a winning strategy.

      Like

  2. It’s now more important than ever to vote in the annual non-glamorous elections and vote out as many Democrats as possible out of the House, Senate, and local offices. Trump might have to go but there is still other parts to the Democracy apparatus and some of the craziness can be stopped.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.