Reading with a Toddler
Reading a lot while looking after an active toddler is easy. Here is what you need to do:
1. Place books in all rooms or spaces where the toddler might want to go.
2. Learn to follow several plots or lines of argument simultaneously.
3. Learn to read in short bursts that last under 1 minute.
4. Learn to find your place in every one of these books instantly.
5. Learn to read in a way that doesn’t prevent you from closely observing the toddler.
And you are done!
That was a joke about it being easy, by the way.