What are you secretly afraid of? What is hiding in the dark room of your psyche?
Look at the pictures and choose the one that rankles the most, the one that provokes an emotional response. And then look under the fold for a response.
- You often feel like you are not good enough, especially compared to others. Impostor syndrome is something you experience a lot.
2. Others see you as strong and tough but you are hiding great sensitivity and vulnerability under the tough exterior.
3. You have a hard time saying no because you are afraid of rejection and judgment. You often feel lonely and misunderstood.
4. You suffer from anxiety and you fear change. You get very attached to routines, places, things and people.
5. You feel like you are carrying too many responsibilities on your shoulders. You often feel exhausted and lacking in energy even when you haven’t been doing much.
6. You are afraid of making a mistake. You are still holding on to an illusion that one can be perfect and invincible.
7. You understand yourself very well but this insight comes at a cost. People sometimes find you and the powers of your intellect intimidating.
[I’m completely indifferent to all pictures except one that disturbs me a lot. And it’s the perfect answer about a problem I experience a lot. I even made a hilarious Freudian mistake when transcribing the response to it.]