I can’t stop celebrating the brilliant idea to move this blog to WordPress that I got in May of this year. After all the issues it has had and all the multiple ways in which Blogger has let its users down, it has now come out with a policy of deleting the following kinds of blogs altogether:
– Affiliate marketing.
– Content created with scripts and programs, rather than by hand.
– Content or links referencing referral-based activities such as GPT, MMH (“Make Money from Home”), MMF (“Make Money Fast”), MLM (“Multi-Level Marketing”), PTC, or PTS.
– Content scraped from other blogs / websites.
– Copyright Infringement.
– Large blogs with multiple, unfocused / unrelated subjects.
– Links to Illegal Downloads / Streaming / Torrents.
God keep us all from some ignoramus at Blogger deciding what consists copyright infringement. Also, this potentially endangers every single blog that linked to absolutely any website whatsoever. How am I to guarantee that a website I linked to 2 years ago hasn’t had an “illegal torrent” (whatever that even is) placed on it in the meanwhile?
And what about “large blogs with multiple, unfocused / unrelated subjects”? My blog is large because I post like crazy. I also address any topic that catches my fancy at any given moment. Who will decide if the blog is “focused” enough for Blogger’s standards?