A friend from Africa came over and tried to get in touch. Unfortunately, he used all the methods of connecting that are guaranteed to fail:
1. Facebook – I only go there once every six months out of a misplaced sense of guilt.
2. Skype – I only go there to see my analyst and never read the IMs.
3. Phone – I don’t have voice mail and never pick up if I don’t recognize the number.
These additional methods are just as useless:
4. Email – unless it’s the university email, I only read it once a month or less.
5. Work voice mail – haven’t checked it since August of 2009.
People, if you want to connect with me, don’t rely on these outlandish methods. Simply leave me a message on the blog alerting me to your need to get in touch. I’m always available through the blog.