Validation

Needing to have your gastronomical choices validated by rich people is sad and kind of pathetic.

18 thoughts on “Validation

For the low price of $4 you can buy a jar of mustard and become an out of touch elite. Also, billionaires are just like you and me, and best represent the man on the street.

Half of this country has bought into this stupid messaging. Yet, it’s the liberals who are criticized for needing safe spaces.

• “God, remember the controversy over candidate Obama ordering Dijon mustard on his burger at a deli? Conservatives were scandalized!”

• And that was the only scandal in his personal life for the next 8 years of presidency.

Elitist mustard:

1) ”I do not like broccoli,” the President said, responding to queries about a broccoli ban he has imposed aboard Air Force One, first reported this week in U.S. News and World Report. ”And I haven’t liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I’m President of the United States, and I’m not going to eat any more broccoli!”

2) “You can’t stop me from super-sizing my soft drink, you government oppressor!”

3) It’s a trope that all of these presidential candidates eat like they’re Men or Women of the People ™ on the campaign but only take one bite of everything, because god forbid you actually have the Waist Size of the People ™.

Bill Clinton, forced by heart problems and liberated by being a retired politician, is actually much thinner than he was when he was President. Christie almost certainly had lap-band surgery.

• I find it unbelievable that people would actually be tricked by that crazy spectacle with the tacos. It’s so sad.

It’s more like they assume someone that fat & rich MUST be eating terrible food.

Who knows if he’s eating MickeyD’s or he’s eating steak in brown butter sauce every night? Or eating raw carrots and chucking the tops at whomever happens to be within reach?

The simple fact is someone who claims to be that rich, has been rich ALL of his life, doesn’t have a known history of being sexually assaulted, and who probably had a concierge practice medical practice looking after him and a personal chef should not be that fat, period. It’s not genes because none of his biological relations are fat or were fat. He has no known conditions which induce weight gain or call for medications that induce weight gain. He is in atrocious physical shape.

Hope this works.

• When N almost got deported in 2008 this was what was so bizarre: he was supposed to just pick up and leave, abandoning his rental agreement, his financial obligations, his bank account, everything. And for what? It’s not like anybody is even trying to do anything about, say, the cartels that flood the country with drugs. Only the inoffensive suckers get persecuted.

• Dreidel on said:

Absurd far-right propaganda? Yes.

State-controlled media? Equally far-left nonsense.

• Stringer Bell on said:

The denial, it is strong.

• Dreidel on said:

The far-left paranoia, it is stronger.

Nineteen Eighty-four is once again best-seller — but it’s not the date on the calendar.

• Stringer Bell on said:

Far-left. You love your Bill Oreilly don’t you? Any opposition to republicans becomes automatically ‘far-left’, haha.

Yeah, it must be bolsheviks protesting in various airports across the country right now. Protesting against eminently sensible policies, of course. No worries, it’s just a fringe group, it’s all good.

• Dreidel on said:

“You love your Bill Oreilly don’t you?”

Ah, Stringer Boy, you do such a wonderful job of reading my mind.

Why don’t you tell what what I’m going to have for breakfast tomorrow morning, so I won’t have to strain my brain trying to figure out the menu?

• I don’t understand why people are so shocked. He’s been saying he’d persecute Muslims very openly. So that’s what he’s doing. And it’s only the beginning.