10 Things About Me
The “Ten Things About Me” meme that everybody is doing sounds fun. In the meme, people post 10 facts about themselves, 8 of which are true and 2 are false. And people guess which are false. The catch is that you have to guess both falsehoods at once. Feel free to give your own lists in the comments and I’ll try to guess.
1. I’m busy planning my wedding to the man of my dreams.
2. The name I use to refer to myself in my own mind is El.
3. I got baptized last year.
4. I met my husband online.
5. I kept ladybugs as pets when I was a kid.
6. My best friend voted for Trump.
7. I haven’t looked up any of my exes on Facebook, not even my ex-husband.
8. I have never seen an episode of the Game of Thrones.
9. My favorite place on this continent is Washington DC.
10. I’m seeing my psychoanalyst on Fridays.